Blog Writers for Hire
We’re more than just blog writers for hire! Our blog writers are smart & versatile
Do you need blog article writers who can write intelligent posts for your business website? Perhaps you’d prefer a writer who can add some fun and personality to your blog, or one who can mimic your own style so there’s no significant difference between the style of the material you prepare and that written by our blog writers. Maybe you’re a professional, and finding it hard to hire a blog writer who understands your topics. Whatever your preferences and requirements, it’s likely that one of our writers will have the style and know-how you need.
A quick look online will turn up a large number of freelance blog writers for hire, but anyone with a computer and some communication skills can offer blog writing services. Our writers are carefully vetted. They are selected based on qualifications, experiences and sample quality, and then given a test topic which must be completed to a high standard before work will be offered.
Our blog writers are more than typists with written communication skills – they’re mature, well educated and professional writers with a variety of life and work experience behind them. That’s important, because writers need to understand what’s important, outrageous, ridiculous or funny to their intended audience. For professional and consulting clients, we have writers with particular expertise in law, health, business and accounting topics.
Need more than blog writers?
We provide a range of content marketing services and can also assist you by:
- Managing your editorial calendar
- Creating relevant copy for your social media updates
- Planning and implementing your inbound campaigns
- Creating your eBooks, blog posts, newsletters and lead nurture emails
- Developing a documented content marketing strategy
The content we create for you will be unique. Blog posts are prepared as per your instructions, for your website, not pre-written or using re-written material. If we’re creating your editorial calendar, then our content strategist will be undertaking topic and keyword research and proposing topics for your approval.
If you want to be sure you hire blog writers who’ll prepare quality content that you’ll be proud to have on your website, speak to us today or send an enquiry using the form below.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
- Humour in Marketing is Risky: here are 4 Aussie attempts
- How to Create a Brand Communications Style Guide
- 7 Tips for Thought Leadership Writing
- Should your business be ‘capturing leads’?
- How to Brief Content Writers for Inbound Campaign Content
- Australianising US Content: a guide for AU marketing managers