Corporate Content Services
Whether your objective is to expand awareness of products or services, improve engagement levels, educate the market, or all of those and more, our multi-disciplined content marketing team can assist you by:
- Writing articles, blog posts, case studies and other content on an as-needed basis, to briefs provided by your digital marketing or content manager;
- Proposing topics and creating a content calendar for your approval;
- Creating content that aligns with your campaign objectives and brand style guide, and appeals to your target audiences;
- Planning and creating web copy for your inbound marketing campaigns (including eBooks, blog posts, landing pages and EDM copy)
- Maintaining a shared content calendar and ensuring on-time delivery for ongoing content creation work, to help you achieve a cohesive approach and a publishing schedule that never misses a beat;
- Implementing your existing content marketing strategy, reviewing your strategy, or working with you to develop a documented strategy;
- Conducting a content audit;
- Providing editing services to support your in-house professionals who contribute content of a technical nature, but need assistance with article structure and style elements.
Types of articles/content we prepare
We can assist with a range of content, including educational/informative articles, opinion/thought leadership pieces, journalistic features (including those requiring subjects to be interviewed), case studies and eBooks.
Content creation and related services to corporate clients are provided on a month to month or casual basis. There are no annual contracts – we’d rather provide such great service that you won’t want to leave us! That said, if your company requires a service level agreement and/or confidentiality agreement, we’re generally happy to enter these.
Monthly Content Arrangements
When you engage us to provide coordinated content services you’ll be working with one of our strategist/account managers who will be your point of contact for all services. Your account manager will oversee the implementation of your requirements, be available for advice, co-ordinate writing services and other tasks as needed, brief content writers and other team members, and communicate with you regularly to ensure we’re meeting your expectations.
Speak to an Account Manager
If you’re looking for a new solution, call us today and we’ll arrange for an account manager to speak with you to discuss your content requirements.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
- Should your business be ‘capturing leads’?
- How to Brief Content Writers for Inbound Campaign Content
- Australianising US Content: a guide for AU marketing managers
- 8 Digital Marketing Courses Business Owners Can Take for Free
- 5 Inexpensive Visual Tools For Design-Challenged Businesses
- 10 Free Marketing Tools Small Business Owners Can Use