White Label Writing Services
White Label copywriting services for website designers, SEO providers and digital marketing services
For website designers
Take control of your clients’ website content requirements for earlier job finalisation and payment! It’s easy. All you need to do is:
- ‘White label’ our job brief and email it to your client to collect the information our content writers need to prepare the content.
- Include the cost of the content in your clients’ deposit requirement and we’ll invoice you.
- Send us the completed job brief.
- Alternatively, we’ll deal with the client under your brand name.
- Receive the content 7-9 days from the time we receive the job brief and payment.
- We’ll take care of any required amendments to the first draft.
- Order new content or a revision of existing content.
- SEO keyword research can also be arranged if required.
- We also offer free content reports that assess the existing site content and offer recommendations for improvement.
SEO providers & digital marketers
Tired of waiting for your clients to provide articles or posts, press releases or case studies, or to arrange other content? Help your clients stay on track by offering a copywriting service as part of the deal.
- ‘White label’ our job brief and arrange for your client to complete it – or complete it yourself if you’re familiar with their requirements.
- Alternatively, we can interact with your clients using your business name.
- You invoice your client, and we’ll invoice you.
- Send us the completed job brief and payment.
- Our article writers will complete the items in 7-9 days.
- Monthly packages can also be arranged, incorporating posts, status updates, editorial calendars and more.
- You might also like to help clients better understand the content related issues on their website by offering them a free content analysis report. Our reports examine a range of content issues and offer suggestions for improvement.
Email, or call us today on (02) 9634 3161 and let us know what you need!
What is white labelling?
‘White label services’ or ‘private label services’ are terms used to describe a situation where a business that offers a particular service allows you to offer their services under your own brand name. This generally involves replacing their logo with your own on any associated paperwork your client will view. It may also include (depending on your preferences) the service provider having direct contact with clients on your behalf to obtain instructions or provide the service, but identifying themselves as associated with your brand rather than their own.
White labeling allows smaller businesses to expand the services they offer without the need to hire in-house expertise. It can be particularly useful for businesses in the online marketing space as many prospective clients are frustrated by the range of services and are increasingly seeking a one-stop-shop. For example, small business owners setting up new websites are often disappointed to after engaging a website designer to realize that they need to engage a copywriter to write the website content, and another service provider to take care of the site SEO.
With people now generally savvier about the different aspects of marketing online, the one-stop-shop has tremendous appeal to prospective clients.
If you’re losing clients to the big one-stop-shops, or you’d just like to offer your clients more, speak to us today about adding copywriting services to your list. Call us on (02) 9634 3161 or use the contact form below to tell us how we can help.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
- Should your business be ‘capturing leads’?
- How to Brief Content Writers for Inbound Campaign Content
- Australianising US Content: a guide for AU marketing managers
- 8 Digital Marketing Courses Business Owners Can Take for Free
- 5 Inexpensive Visual Tools For Design-Challenged Businesses
- 10 Free Marketing Tools Small Business Owners Can Use
- Article Writers
- Blog Writing
- Business Strategy
- Business Website Help
- Content Marketing
- Content Writing
- Copywriter Sydney
- Inbound Marketing
- Marketing Online
- Online advertising
- SEO Copywriting Services
- SEO Tips
- Small Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Networking
- Traffic Generation
- Writing Services