Write for Us
Article Writers Australia is a content writing service based in Castle Hill, NSW. We offer content marketing services to business clients. The majority of work involves writing articles, blog posts, web page copy, newsletter content, eBook material, and social media updates.
Currently seeking (May 2017): freelance law topic writers for ongoing work. You must have an Australian law degree, writing experience, and be confident writing on either employment law or criminal law topics. Some previous exposure in either field as a working lawyer would be ideal. Contact Leonie for more information.
No other vacancies at this time!
We periodically add new writers to our team however we are not in need of article or blog writers at this time. When we do add to the team, we look for excellent writers and journalists with tertiary qualifications, professional writing experience, and the ability tell a great story. Here are some of the things we like to see in prospective article writers:
- Australian resident, or an Australian residing overseas
- An Australian ABN
- Excellent communications skills
- Confident interviewing subjects by phone and in-person
- Excellent research skills
- Tertiary education and/or topic expertise
- A desire or need to work from home
- Experience in web copywriting, business blog writing or journalism
Article and blog writing from home is a great way to earn a living, with flexible work volume and hours, no work related travel or child care costs, no peak hour traffic and no office politics!
It doesn’t suit everyone but, if you want to work from home for an improved lifestyle or to supplement other income, it might suit you perfectly. We don’t expect you to always be available, and our turnaround times allow our writers to easily juggle writing work with other comitments.
How much can you earn?
We pay on a per item basis for most work and the level of assignments varies. How much you earn will depend on the quality of your work. Most blog writers average $30 – $40 per hour. The volume of writing work can vary. However, if you’re reliable and submit high quality work, you’re likely to find that the volume of work we allocate you increases quickly.
How to apply
When we are looking for additional writers, complete our contact form to request an application form. Follow us on social media Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with our latest news.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
- 8 Digital Marketing Courses Business Owners Can Take for Free
- 5 Inexpensive Visual Tools For Design-Challenged Businesses
- 10 Free Marketing Tools Small Business Owners Can Use
- 3 of Our Favourite Aussie CEO Pulse Writers and Why We Like Them
- 2017 New Year Content Checklist
- Great content strategy – but who’s going to implement it?
- Article Writers
- Blog Writing
- Business Strategy
- Business Website Help
- Content Marketing
- Content Writing
- Copywriter Sydney
- Inbound Marketing
- Marketing Online
- Online advertising
- SEO Copywriting Services
- SEO Tips
- Small Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Networking
- Traffic Generation
- Writing Services