Write for Us
Article Writers Australia is a content writing service based in Castle Hill, NSW. We offer content marketing services to business clients. The majority of work involves writing articles, blog posts, web page copy, newsletter content, eBook material, and social media updates.
We do add new blog writers to our team from time to time. When we do open applications we look for excellent writers and journalists with tertiary qualifications, professional writing experience, and the ability tell a great story. Here are some of the things we like to see in prospective article writers:
- Australian resident, or an Australian residing overseas
- An ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Excellent communications skills
- Confident interviewing subjects by phone and in-person
- Excellent research skills
- Tertiary education and/or topic expertise
- A desire or need to work from home
- Experience in web copywriting, business blog writing or journalism
Yes, we are currently accepting applications. Register on our Writer Application page to download the application form.
Article and blog writing from home is a great way to earn a living, with flexible work volume and hours, no work related travel or child care costs, no peak hour traffic and no office politics!
It doesn’t suit everyone but, if you want to work from home for an improved lifestyle or to supplement other income, it might suit you perfectly. We don’t expect you to always be available, and our turnaround times allow our writers to easily juggle writing work with other comitments.
How much can you earn?
We pay on a per item basis for most work and the level of assignments varies. How much you earn will depend on the quality of your work. Most blog writers average $30 – $40 per hour. The volume of writing work can vary. However, if you’re reliable and submit high quality work, you’re likely to find that the volume of work we allocate you increases quickly.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
- Should your business be ‘capturing leads’?
- How to Brief Content Writers for Inbound Campaign Content
- Australianising US Content: a guide for AU marketing managers
- 8 Digital Marketing Courses Business Owners Can Take for Free
- 5 Inexpensive Visual Tools For Design-Challenged Businesses
- 10 Free Marketing Tools Small Business Owners Can Use