Write for Us
Article Writers Australia is a content writing service based in Castle Hill, NSW. We offer content marketing services to business clients. The majority of work involves writing articles, blog posts, web page copy, newsletter content, eBook material, and social media updates.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to publish as a guest writer on our blog, check out our Guest Blogger Guidelines. If you’re looking for freelance work…
We do add new blog writers to our team from time to time. When we do open applications we look for excellent writers and journalists with tertiary qualifications, professional writing experience, and the ability tell a great story. Here are some of the things we like to see in prospective article writers:
- Australian resident, or an Australian residing overseas
- An ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Excellent communications skills
- Confident interviewing subjects by phone and in-person
- Excellent research skills
- Tertiary education and/or topic expertise
- A desire or need to work from home
- Experience in web copywriting, business blog writing or journalism
Sorry, we are not currently considering new applications.
You can still visit our Writer Application page to download the application form, however completed applications will be set aside for consideration when further opportunities arise.
Article and blog writing from home is a great way to earn a living, with flexible work volume and hours, no work related travel or child care costs, no peak hour traffic and no office politics!
It doesn’t suit everyone but, if you want to work from home for an improved lifestyle or to supplement other income, it might suit you perfectly. We don’t expect you to always be available, and our turnaround times allow our writers to easily juggle writing work with other comitments.
How much can you earn?
We pay on a per item basis for most work and the level of assignments varies. How much you earn will depend on the quality of your work. Most blog writers average $30 – $40 per hour. The volume of writing work can vary. However, if you’re reliable and submit high quality work, you’re likely to find that the volume of work we allocate you increases quickly.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
- Humour in Marketing is Risky: here are 4 Aussie attempts
- How to Create a Brand Communications Style Guide
- 7 Tips for Thought Leadership Writing
- Should your business be ‘capturing leads’?
- How to Brief Content Writers for Inbound Campaign Content
- Australianising US Content: a guide for AU marketing managers