SMEs & Professionals
Content Writing Services for SMEs
When you’re a new or growing business your content requirements can change constantly and so can the budget you have available for content writing services.
- Create and manage your blog calendar
- Create and dispatch your monthly newsletter
- undertake SEO keyword research
- plan and create your inbound marketing campaigns
And there are no contracts to sign, so if your needs or circumstances change, you can simply change or cancel your content arrangement.
Content Marketing Services for Professionals
Lawyers, accountants and other professionals simply can’t take risks with content quality so outsourcing writing tasks often poses a challenge. Yet most professionals can’t afford to spend their hours writing blog posts. We’re your solution – Article Writers Australia engages top quality writers with a range of qualifications and work backgrounds – for example, we currently have 3 law writers with law degrees and backgrounds in legal work. That means you can confidently:
- Leave all the work to our writing service – we can generate topic ideas for your approval and create your content from scratch;
- Provide specific topics you’d like to cover and let our content writers take it from there;
- Or provide topics and a list of specific points you’d like to make and have the writer flesh those out for you.
We can also undertake your keyword research and assist you with social media and electronic newsletters so you can co-ordinate your approach across platforms for improved results.
Our content strategist is ready to assist!
Our content strategist will be available to oversee the implementation of your content plan, co-ordinate the various components of your service, and monitor scheduled activities to ensure everything goes to plan. If you don’t have any results monitoring in place, our account manager can assist you to establish this so that you can see the results of your content marketing activities.
Invoicing and payments
No annual contracts! For our regular monthly clients invoicing is monthly in advance and invoices can be paid by funds transfer to our account, or by credit card over the phone. Whether your monthly budget is $500 or $5000, call us today on 1300 880 543 to discuss your requirements or email a request for further information.