Write for Us
Article Writers Australia is a content writing service based in Castle Hill, NSW. We offer content marketing services to business clients. The majority of work involves writing articles, blog posts, web page copy, newsletter content, eBook material, and social media updates.
If you’re looking for freelance work…
We are not currently considering new writer applications in general…BUT…we are looking for 2 freelance writers with some specific skills to join our team for 2020. We’re looking for:
- A short video guru – if you’ve become adept at compiling short videos (for example, tips videos) using online platforms, and are able to create short videos quickly, we’d like to hear from you and see some examples of your work.
- Know your way around SEMRush? We’re looking for a writer who also has experience in keyword research, content ideation and content performance tracking. If you fit the bill, we’d like to speak with you and see some examples of your approach to these tasks.
If either opportunity sounds right for you, get in touch with Leonie by phone, contact form or email, and we’ll get back to you quickly to arrange a chat!
While you’re here you might like to sign up for our Freelance Lifestyle newsletter for tips, tales and news for freelance writers, and possibly the occasional opportunity!
Or check out our new course, designed to help freelance writers build a content writing business and find clients:
We do add new blog writers to our team from time to time. When we do open applications we look for excellent writers and journalists with tertiary qualifications, professional writing experience, and the ability tell a great story. Here are some of the things we like to see in prospective article writers:
- Australian resident, or an Australian residing overseas
- An ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Excellent communications skills
- Confident interviewing subjects by phone and in-person
- Excellent research skills
- Tertiary education and/or topic expertise
- A desire or need to work from home
- Experience in web copywriting, business blog writing or journalism
You can still visit our Writer Application page to download the application form, however completed applications will be set aside for consideration when further opportunities arise.
Article and blog writing from home is a great way to earn a living, with flexible work volume and hours, no work related travel or child care costs, no peak hour traffic and no office politics!
It doesn’t suit everyone but, if you want to work from home for an improved lifestyle or to supplement other income, it might suit you perfectly. We don’t expect you to always be available, and our turnaround times allow our writers to easily juggle writing work with other commitments.
How much can you earn?
We pay on a per item basis for most work and the level of assignments and volume of writing work can vary. We aim to ensure writers are earning a minimum of $40 an hour for their time.