Content Writing Services
Do you need quality content writing services to support your marketing campaigns or internal communications?
Article Writers Australia has blog writers, journalists and other team members in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. We offer a range of content related services including content strategy development, research, content creation, copywriting and editorial services.
Who we work with
Corporate marketing managers who need assistance with campaign content including white papers, eBooks thought leadership articles, blog posts and EDM copy.
Government: We are an approved seller on the Australian Government’s Digital Marketplace.
SME marketing managers and business owners who need assistance with content planning and/or creation, inbound marketing campaigns, blog writing or blog management.
Marketing, branding and digital marketing agencies that need regular content and/or content calendars for multiple clients. For agencies, we’re able to work based on briefs or content calendars you provide, or by dealing directly with clients (on your behalf) to plan content, get calendars approved, create the content and manage any amendments. Some of the agencies we work with have a small number of freelancers they engage directly, but need our writers for more complex topics such as technology, finance, accounting, insurance, real estate and construction.
- Blog writing
- Article writing
- Thought leadership & feature articles
- Interview based articles
- Ebooks & white papers
- Inbound marketing campaigns
- Content localisation
- Press releases
- Repurposing and updating
- Status updates
- Copy for websites & landing pages
- Website content revision
- Video scripts
Content works best when it’s part of an organised campaign to capture relevant leads. We can assist you to plan and execute your content campaigns including: campaign concept planning, creation of landing & thank you pages, keyword research, blog posts, downloadable eBooks and white papers, copy for your EDM lead nurture series, and more.
Blog writing services & packages
Our most popular service is our blog writing service. For business owners and SME marketing managers, this typically involves our content strategist collaborating with you to plan topics, the preparation of a monthly or quarterly content calendar, and content creation. For larger firms where strategy and topics are planned in-house, simply brief us on the content you require. Download our brochure for per-article prices and blog writing services packages.
Original industry research – taking your content to the next level
On the content-cluttered web, it’s harder than ever to impress your prospective clients and demonstrate that your services are cutting edge. It’s hard to be the first to share or write about industry news and trends. But there’s one sure-fire way to be the first, and that’s to conduct your own research to identify trends and sentiments. You produce the report, and let others scramble to share your information.
Our partner research consultant will help you decide on the research parameters and methods, undertake the research on your behalf, and produce the report. The content team then steps in to plan and create content that draws on the report. This might include articles, blog posts, a white paper or eBook, infographics and custom images or graphs.
If you’re keen to demonstrate leadership and authority in your industry, speak to us to find out more about research and content creation options. You can view price ranges here.
Words are powerful, whether you’re aiming to engage and entertain, or compel readers to take the next step in the buyer journey. It’s important to choose writers who will understand your purpose and audience.
Why Article Writers
1. All our writers are based in Australia We do not outsource work to overseas writing services. Our content writers are located in NSW, QLD, VIC, SA and WA, while most other team members are located in the Sydney region.
2. Experienced & professional writers Our team has a broad range of writing expertise. Insurance, dating, debt, mortgages, law, real estate, pests, pets, parenting, health and nutrition, environmental issues, small business and HR are just some of the subject areas in which we have experience. Several of our content writers have experience in PR and marketing roles while others have screenwriting and scriptwriting credentials in addition to their content writing skills.
3. SEO friendly content In addition to writing in a way that appeals to a particular audience, our writers understand how to write so that search engines index the web copy to deliver the most relevant visitors to the website.
4. Top quality content designed to engage & convert Do you need writers who can write intelligent posts on complex topics? Perhaps you’d prefer a writer who can add some fun and personality to your blog. Or one who can mimic your own style so there’s no significant difference between the style of the material you prepare and that written by our writers. Maybe you’re a professional, and finding it hard to hire a writer who understands your health, finance or law related topics.
Whatever your preferences and needs, one of our content writers will have the style and know-how you need.
“Article Writers Australia has provided my firm with a high quality and extremely professional service. The use of long tail keywords in the article URLs has boosted Search Engine Optimisation and greatly assisted in increasing the Google ranking of relevant pages, thereby creating fresh leads and new clients. In short, the modest investment has created a substantial increase in business. I would confidently recommend Article Writers Australia to any business looking to increase leads and clientele.” – Ugur Nedim Principal, Sydney Criminal Lawyers
“I have worked with Leonie Seysan from Article Writers Australia for a number of years now and in this time she has been an Integral partner of the Sydney Hills Business Chamber. Being a not for profit we have quite a number of partners that assist us to do what we do for our members and they all contribute above and beyond what they are asked to do. ” – Richard Holland, Sydney Hills Business Chamber
“I would highly recommend the services of Article Writers Australia. Leonie and her team have been invaluable to our firm with respect to technical writing.” – Benn Oppy Director, Johnsons Corporate
- Content strategy development
- Content audits
If you need comprehensive writing services to support your content marketing activities, please visit one of the pages below or contact us for further information:
- Corporate content
- Content support for digital agencies & marketing firms
- Content for SMEs and professionals
From Our Blog
Why Blogging is an Awesome Content Marketing Tool As a content marketing tool, blogging can be very good for just about any type or size of business. Business blogging can help you to better connect with your customers, to provide them with valuable information on a topic, and to inject fresh content into your website. Read more